Monday, July 7, 2014

Music Monday- The Maine


Hello there everyone!
I hope you all enjoyed your weekends whether it was filled with fireworks, a sea of red, white and blue or otherwise.

Sunday I went to Vans Warped tour.  Luckily, I made it out with only a minor sunburn and a ton of fun memories. 

I've watched The Maine play numerous times before, but on Sunday they brought their show to the next level.  As one would say, things get better with age/ time. I've been listening to The Maine since they started way back in 2007 and although they are gaining popularity each and every day they have stayed humble and have inspired many, many people.



That being said, as  I watched them yesterday, I realized there are going to be times like that where you stop and remember why you love something so much. 
I really like those moments. 

* UPDATE: The Maine released a Warped Tour diary since this was originally posted and yours truly makes a cameo :) To say I was excited is an understatement. I screamed for about a solid minute and danced around the house much to the amusement of my sister. Watch it here! AHHH! *

Throughout their 7 year journey, The Maine has toured the world, released a book and DVD,  crafted 4 albums, 7 EPs and just dropped their newest release- 5 extra songs on their extremely popular Forever Halloween album. 

 I am so proud of The Maine as a group, how inspiring they are. Still humble. How they are still just that group of 5 normal guys from Arizona. And for that I think it's only appropriate to appreciate some of  my favorite songs of theirs.  (If we had all day, well, I'd make you listen to every song of theirs...) With every album released, The Maine never fails to push their creative boundaries and  tweak their music style. I can't wait to see what the future holds for them.

Enjoy!

* If you are viewing this on mobile, click the hyperlinks below to view*




Have a wonderful week!
Best,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: