Thursday, October 22, 2015

Favorite Things: Month of October


Hello friends!

It's been a while since I've done a favorite things post so here we go, here's a few of my favorite things! 

Perfect by One Direction 


Being a 'Favorite' is not even the appropriate for this song. I feel like it's more of an obsession, something that must be listened to at least 20 times a day to function.  Perfect is One Direction's new single and it's all types of... Perfect. (You all knew that was coming!) I'm still coming off the concert high that was one direction at 3 Arena. The icing on the cake was when the boys switched up their set list and sang this song. 


Not only that, but the music video came out only a few days later. It's quite fantastic.

St. Stephen's Green



Who says Fall doesn't happen in Dublin!? I make sure to take a few minutes out of my Tuesday commute to cut through this wonderful park. Dublin is known for its pubs, but its parks are just as special- Pheonix, Merrion, St. Stephen's; the list goes on, and these green patches sprinkled across the city are not to be missed! 

Tortellini Soup





Another thing while being in Ireland, I have fallen more in love with soup. It's not terribly cold here, but there's always a chill in the air that makes soup that more appealing. My roommate Deborah threw together tortellini soup te other for all of us and it was delicious (and souper easy!- I'm on a roll today)

Colorfy 



A recent trend has been adult coloring books, filled with mandalas and intricate patterns. This free app is just as good as its coloring book counter part. Whenever you're bored or feeling artsy, your coloring book is right there in the palm of your hand and you can save your creations to keep forever!



An October Favorite's post wouldn't be complete without something spooky. So, I have to briefly talk about HalloweenTown. While the movie is nothing new, it's undoubtedly a Halloween staple. This week a bunch of Champlain Abroad Dublin students watched it. The night was filled with games, candy apples and nostalgia over a cherished childhood movie. We all agreed that the ending was not as climactic as we remembered, but good times were still had! 

What are you loving during the wonderful month of October? Let me know!

Have a great few weeks chickadees- I am jetting off to Greece and Italy for Fall break. That sentence just made me sound far fancier than I actually am or will ever be! A ton of pasta and gelato is to be had. Pictures and stories to follow!

With love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: