Monday, October 12, 2015

DIY Halloween Costumes


Hello Ghouls and Goblins!


Halloween is 19- I repeat 19- days from now. Who's excited?!

I was looking through old blog posts and I found not 1, but 2 blog posts all about Halloween costumes. ( DIY Disney costumes and DIY group costumes)

Fast forward a year and this October is a bit different. 

I'm in Ireland and while they love all things creepy and festive- it's not all about dressing up in costumes! Not only that, but this Halloween (and the days leading up to it) I will be on Fall break in Italy and Greece- that will undoubtedly be a lengthy blogpost for a different day.

Nevertheless, I still wanted to search the web for creative costumes because it is downright fun and if I'm not dressing up, it's up to you all to wear an awesome costume and have the best Halloween to date.




All you need is a black dress!



 and if all else fails, this video by CloeCouture is one of the best videos I've seen!
 So. many. ideas.



You can see even more festive ideas on my Pinterest

What is your favorite thing about October or Fall in general? 

Mine has to be the colder weather. Nothing beats layers and layers of scarves, tights and sweaters. NOTHING.

Oh, and pumpkin spice lattes, but that was a given.

With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: