Tuesday, August 11, 2015

5 Favorite Things



Hello everyone! Happy August.

Ah yes, it's August. 

How in the world did that happen? Days compile into weeks and before I know it it's already a new month! As a college Junior, I'm not quite sure how I feel about this... my carefree summer days are quite numbered!

There's a few things I haven't done this summer. Updating my blog as frequently as I wanted to, for example. Guys, I suck. Also-going to the beach. It's a travesty  that I live so close, but never give it any attention. Going off of this, I kind of, sort of wanted to get a tan although it's always just wishful thinking.

However, there are things I've done this summer. One of those 'things' (not quite sure if that's the term I want to use) is actually finding and falling in love with the following:



I love these so much  that a blog post all about them is on the horizon. Rompers are so easy to just throw on and go. When you swap spaghetti straps for long sleeves, this tried and true one piece looks so much more put together!



Once I started using Aussie hair products, I never looked back. My hair has yet to get sick of the formula and every time someone gives me a hug they compliment me on how lovely my hair smells. (Both of these things being extremely important, obviously) Aussie just came out with this new 7 in 1 shampoo - yes! It really does 7 different things! I can't hide my excitement. Use this and your hair will be the happiest its ever been.



The name may be a little crazy, but this lip balm is awesome. Like all of Nivea's products, it's extremely hydrating but with the added bonus of color. This lip balm gives a subtle pink color to your lips, looks natural and smells delicious!



For my internship this summer, I was given the wonderful challenge of researching different bloggers, websites and articles. Being a blogger, I love seeing what other people find interesting and what they share with their readers. I stumbled across numerous articles from My Domaine during my hours of research. Now I go on to see what's being posted just because. There are so many useful posts, it's actually a shame I didn't find this website sooner!



There's an app my whole family has been obsessed with called Flow. I never really got into it. (Mainly because I just could not win no matter how hard I tried) However, there is a new version of the app called Flow Free: Bridges. It's the same concept as before- connect the different colored dots on the grid, but now there's added bridges to help you, or rather help me. Don't let the simplicity fool you, this game is extremely addicting!


What are you currently loving? I must know. Have a great rest of your week!

With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: