Monday, July 20, 2015

Music Monday: Summer Songs


Hello there, happy Monday!


My music taste ranges from things on Disney Channel to heavy alternative.  This Summer, however, I've been listening to a lot more rap music- it undoubtedly gets me psyched on my drive to and from work. I'll try to refrain from those songs on this list though.

 Sometimes I wonder what I look like to others driving by when I'm in the zone and belting out songs on the radio.

It's probably best not to know.

Here are the top 5 songs I am currently loving at the moment. 

Dirty Work- Austin Mahone




All Eyes on You- Meek Mills, Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj


 All Night- R5


Cool for the Summer- Demi Lovato 


She's Kinda Hot - 5 Seconds of Summer




With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: