Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Birthday, America!


Hello loves!

I just wanted to wish my American readers a wonderful Fourth of July.

My festivities for the long weekend  kicked off yesterday. I went hiking with my family and watched fireworks with my friends. Both were very fun! And can I just say, the golden fireworks that leave  glitter-esque remnants sprinkling down from the sky are THE best? Nothing looks quite as beautiful.

These last few weeks have made me very proud to be an American. I, ashamedly, admit that sometimes I forget just how lucky we all are. I love our innovation, our diversity and that everyone can love who they love. Take some time today to reflect and celebrate what makes you happy to live in the land of stars and stripes.

Have a great weekend!

With love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: