Thursday, February 25, 2016

Wake Me Up When it's Spring Break

Guys!

Somehow it's already February 25, which means next week is March.


 Spring break is in March. All the hours buried in homework will soon be alleviated!

Please stand by as I rant about how excited I am to go home.

There's tons of things I love about Spring break. A break from crazy work? Check.

For me, the best thing about Spring break is being with my whole family. There's 6 of us (wowza!) and our schedules are so different that it's hard to all be together at once. 

So when we are, it's really, really fun.


I also CAN NOT WAIT to snuggle and squeeze my pup for hours on end. Look at that face, how could you not miss that little goofball?

Being home isn't complete without delicious food. Gotta love home cooking. New Jersey is also full of insanely delicious gems.

 Like Broad Street Donut Co. These babies haunt my dreams, so I'm making it a point to get some while I'm home.


I'm drooling.


It goes without saying that I am so ready for extra shut eye as well. That's going to be mighty nice.

What are you looking forward to?!

Before I go, I must tease that I have some exciting news on the horizon! Y'all are going to love it. Details to come.

With love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: