Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Writer's Block

Dear writer's block,

It's not you, it's me- no really.
I love to write. I love to create, but these things have just not come easily to me recently. 

You, writer's block, suck: truth.

However, I can't put all the blame on you.
Maybe it's the stream of school work that's been creeping my way. Maybe it's just the time of the year. Above all else, it could just be because I'm a little lazy, ok, very lazy. 

I know there isn't really an excuse; yet I belive in doing things with passion or not at all. 

 Things have been going so well that I'd like to enjoy them rather than putting them into blog posts. The proper planning, time and framework needed to create something great is not currently up to par. 

 Life just happens. 
I'm going to embrace it, take everything  in and get inspired.

Creative and informational things will be filling this space soon. Until then...

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: