Friday, November 14, 2014

Shut Up and Dance


Hello there everyone!
Happy Friday.  This week my friend Chelsea and I unveiled our music video project in class.  The only restrictions for this assignment: 
1.  be between 2-3 minutes 
2.  it better be damn good. 

Sounds easy...?  but it still took a lot of brainstorming!

We ultimately decided to just have a ton of our friends dance in front of a camera and bust a move.  We both love the way it came out so I wanted to share it here for you all as well.

The song is Shut up and Dance by Walk The Moon. It just so happens to also be iTunes' free song of the week in the United States! So make sure to get it before next Tuesday or just check out Walk the Moon in general because they rock.

 You can also view the video here

I hope this video puts a smile on your face and gets you pumped for the weekend!
Best,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: