Sunday, August 10, 2014

OOTD: More Pizza Please




Good Morning everyone!
Everyone loves pizza, but Mondays? Not so much.




Recently, I've become a sucker for baggy shirts with a cute phrase or cool graphic plastered on them. So when I saw this  from Jac Vanek (I LOVE her- check her out in another ootd here!) I knew I just had to buy it.


Sure, "The difference between pizza and your opinion is that I asked for pizza" is a little sassy, but it's all in good fun. The font, the phrase, the tye dye- I love it all.



When I first bought these I put a picture up on my Tumblr. I just now got around to putting them together with an outfit.

I love that these shoes are essentially combat boots, yet can still be worn when it's hot in the summer. Most of the reviews on this shoe said that they run small and are, at times, uncomfortable. However, I have not had any problems with them yet so they're as good as gold in my book!

This is my last post for a while. I'm on vacation this week and then next week I'm off to Vermont to prepare for school! 

Best,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: