Sunday, May 25, 2014

OOTD: Beach Daze



Happy Memorial day. Never forget those who  have served our country. Their bravery, selflessness and dedication are unparalleled and for that, the USA is extremely grateful.


Last week, I went to the beach with my mom. It was such a beautiful day and I decided to test out some flowy, bohemian-esque pants. 

It was a great decision.


Tank top: Bozzolo
Pants: Target
Sandals: Steve Madden
Cross body bag: Francesca's 

Sorry this OOTD post is short. I was hesitant to bring my camera to the beach, so these are all taken from my phone. I also didn't bring sunglasses- as you can imagine, in all of the pictures I took my face was scrunched. ( Quite amusing actually, but I'm sparing myself the embarrassment by not placing them here!)

Here's some more inspiration...

 



Have a great week. If you're out and about and come across some wide legged, flowy pants, try them on! They are so comfy and definitely have a Summer vibe going on. You can thank me later.

Best,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: