Monday, January 27, 2014

It's Definitely a Monday

Hello everyone!
Some days it seems like all that can go wrong, does go wrong. More often than not, those days are Mondays.


This morning I had an awesome compilation of college pins from Pinterest filled with information that can be used in college and beyond. Unfortunately, instead of publishing this post, half asleep me deleted it.  I also never had this post saved some where else- ugh, lesson learned.

I'll have to re create the Pinterest post again for you all sometime in the near future! I didn't want to leave you all empty handed so below are some quotes. I love how just the right pairing of words can create a powerful quote that really sticks with you.






Sorry guys about deleting my post; I really wish you guys were able to see it today!   I hope you  have a lovely Monday and beyond. I'll talk to you all again on Friday!!

Best,
Sarah

p.s Weekend update: I actually loved ice skating. I surprisingly didn't fall and I will definitely be going again sometime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: