Monday, March 7, 2016

Music Monday: Fifth Harmony


Good morning!

How was your weekend? Mine was kinda, sorta productive.

I really tried guys.

Not much stands between me and Spring break though, so the lack of productivity this weekend won't set me back too much this week.


Today's post is all about the song that's been blasting through my speakers over the weekend. It may also be part of the reason I was't that productive, despite it's name.

Work from Home by Fifth Harmony is a tune and a half. It makes you want to dance and jump around. 





One listen and it'll be stuck in your head. You can thank me- or yell at me- later. It's so catchy and definitely gives off a spring/summery vibe.



What songs do I need to know about? Let me know!

With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: